Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Kohlenklau's CM Goody Bag and new 8th Army Battle (saved game file)

K

kohlenklau

Hey fellas,

I offer a link to my humble collection. --->KOHLENKLAU'S CM GOODY BOX<---
(It is an ongoing work in progress where I will upload all my stuff for CMRT, CMFI and CMFB)

For anyone hankering for some 8th Army Action, here is a CMFI saved game file.

Kohlenklau Saved Game Afrika 001

Put in your saved game folder. Start game and click saved game

Download link is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/45un5t606j2dlay/Kohlenklau Saved Game Afrika 001.bts?dl=0

You have a Battalion of British infantry, a squadron of "Honeys", some scout cars and some off-map 25-pounders. Yes! You have 2 forward observers, 1 in a truck and 1 in a jeep.

The map is 3000m x 2500m. 1 hour long battle. Italians are dug in along a main supply route.

Saved at set up. You can see the objectives and decide your approach.

Have fun you bloody bastards!

New scenario!

"AFRIKA British Probe into Arab Village"

15 minutes, you have a platoon of British infantry augmented by a Vickers and a few Engineers.

Play only as British Allied vs Axis AI

Please get all the mods to properly play this. Dated in folders as I have updated them. I am trying my best to have an organized "non-frustrating system" of new scenarios and new mods. All at this dropbox link. It is easier for me versus using CMMODS and TSD to be honest. No offense to them though! Just me being lazy.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/icm3a2cnnfebzv5/AABxI54rnRxig2gmgMQcCuc2a?dl=0

All at this dropbox link. It is easier for me versus using CMMODS and TSD to be honest. No offense to them though! Just me being lazy.

Yesterday I reviewed the TSD upload procedures and verified my username and password and will start to push my stuff there...

I made a new better version at the same link... V2 suffix added to title
Viva La France

Back