Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Korsun 2017 2v1

S

stardekk

Looking for 2 players to play with me this scenario in 2v1, I am US and I need 2 more to play UKR and RUS.

I've tried 2v1 before in CMBN and its working fine, now I want to try it in the Modern settings.

How does 2v1 work ? The first player in the team watches the action phase, then give orders to his troops, when he finished he saves the file like that (not by pressing the red button but by saving it like in single player): XXXX vs XXXX+XXXX H 041 instead of 041. Then he moves both of the files ( H 041 and 040) to the Dropbox folder. The second guy in the team watches the action phase through the 040 file and gives orders through the saved " H 041" turn, when he finishes his orders he presses the red button and gives the original 041 turn to the opponent.

It may sound like a lot of work but its not, you can even ask @Stafford and @MeatEtr how easy it is when you get used to it.

Another scenario in CMBS that works with this type of playstyle is "Camera, Lights & Action."

RUS. I would like to ask if this could be turned into 2v2, there are a lot of troops on Russian side.

If you find some one to play with you, than sure. Bluefor turn will be H and Redfor is W.

A great idea which allows us to be pleasured by atmosphere of a huge battle without exhausting management. I will try it in my next battle.

I would love to jump in on this one as well but I'll be going out of town again in a few weeks! It's great playing as the 1 in the 2v1 knowing there's two other players controlling two separate forces. Would like to eventually play as one of the pair next time. Good times!
I'm playing a 2v2 (or rather 3v3 in theory, 1 commander and two 'executive' officers per side). One player does the infantry, one armor. Cross attaching allowed, at least in my team. Works fine and indeed it's interesting to play coop :)

Back