Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Latest CMFB issue

Nemesis

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I am starting a CMFB game with @Bill. This is the first time that I have played CMFB since I patched it with the most recent patch.

Oddly, many of the usual hot keys are not in the latest patch.

For example, the keyboard keys W, S, A, and D caused you to move the camera forward, backward, left and right respectively. None of these keys are mapped in the game in the latest patch. Lots of other keys are missing too and this may make the game impossible to play.

Has anyone else noticed this? Has Battlefront said anything? Is there a work around?

I haven't noticed, but I will make sure I check into this the next turn I get back. Thanks for bringing this up.

V2.03? WASD etc keys all working fine for me. Maybe something amiss with your install (isn't there a keybind file somewhere? Or is that ARMA? ;D )

Edit: Oddly I too am playing an FB game against Bill... ;P

Edit2: Found it - C:\Users\XXXXXX\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Final Blitzkrieg\User Data, hotkeys.txt

Last edited:
V2.03? WASD etc keys all working fine for me. Maybe something amiss with your install (isn't there a keybind file somewhere? Or is that ARMA? ;D )

Edit: Oddly I too am playing an FB game against Bill... ;P

Edit2: Found it - C:\Users\XXXXXX\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Final Blitzkrieg\User Data, hotkeys.txt
Hey @Gnarly .... If I send you a Drop Box link, will you send me a copy of that file?

Ugh. That did not work. It is just a text file.

Yeah, its where all the keybinds are set. E.g. WASD.

Suggest going onto BF forums and searching a bit. Maybe yours are located in a different location or somehting?

Did you already have that file in that location?

You know.....I think the issue is that the install put files in different folders with the same name because the install created new ones.

I have to remember where the alternate set of files was.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Back