Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

LONG LIVE THE KING - Turn 1

Things have escalated quickly. French and English mounted knights have engaged on the French right. The French gain a brief advantage by disrupting the lead unit English. A sizable English reserve of mounted knights has been spotted galloping furiously to reinforce the English left. A zealous band of English spearmen have seen fit to try and punch a hole in the French line. The have quickly been set upon by Spearmen and Brigans. Meanwhile, on the French left, some English bowmen have move to the forward facing slope of the hill and are taking potshots at the contingent of mounted knights in this area. The English line, no doubt emboldened by the renegade spearman attacking the French have advanced slightly, narrowing the gap between the two armies. I suspect a whole lot of mayhem is coming soon.
Bird's Eye View Of The Battlefield.pngFrench & English Mounted Knights Engage.pngEnglish Spearmen Attack.png

Things have escalated quickly. French and English mounted knights have engaged on the French right. The French gain a brief advantage by disrupting the lead unit English. A sizable English reserve of mounted knights has been spotted galloping furiously to reinforce the English left. A zealous band of English spearmen have seen fit to try and punch a hole in the French line. The have quickly been set upon by Spearmen and Brigans. Meanwhile, on the French left, some English bowmen have move to the forward facing slope of the hill and are taking potshots at the contingent of mounted knights in this area. The English line, no doubt emboldened by the renegade spearman attacking the French have advanced slightly, narrowing the gap between the two armies. I suspect a whole lot of mayhem is coming soon.
View attachment 22546View attachment 22547View attachment 22548
Yeah, I am not real happy with the undisciplined nature of my rampaging spearmen. It would have been better if instead of chasing light archers they would have halted when the archers turned and ran away. Now I am forced to have my troops kill all the Frenchmen they can find. Sacre` Bleu...

More fighting on the French right and Center. The French knights are bravely holding so far, fragmenting one English unit and disrupting another forcing it to fall back. The fighting in the Center is likely going to escalate on the next turn. The English have managed to trap my Light Archers in the open in No Man's Land. They are putting up a fight but are disrupted and won't hold long against the English spearmen. Towards the French Left a unit of English spear have felt the wrath of a lethal volley of crossbow bolts which can be seen littering the ground.
Turn 7-Bird's Eye View.pngTurn 7-French Right.pngTurn 7-Englsih Speramen Hit By Crossbow Fire.png

Back