Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a CM Final Blitzkrieg opponent

I think it was just a 37mm AP slug (no explosive filler), so I think he might have been hit by small arms fire while bailing out?

In any case, as I am sure you have seen by now, his buddies got their revenge, thanks to a well placed 20mm armoured car lurking in a hedge. You're welcome to post that shot too, so I can groan a bit more about making that mistake :)
This has been an interesting, late war fight. FB really does change tactics with the improved killing technology possessed by both sides. The half-tracks and armored cars are more of a threat and the infantry seem to be better armed.

Sigh. Once more upon the breach dear friends...... :whistleo:

If you feel like poking this marshmallow again, feel free to send though a game file etc. Maybe a quick battle this time? - I feel like choosing some units and blaming my loss on my army choice, rather than my tactical ineptitude... :)

Brutal over-kill by this 57mm AT gun. My crew had already dismounted their morally wounded tank when this gun blasted them. Blew the driver away with the explosion.
View attachment 19767
One turn later this brave crew had to abandon their gun due to excessive incoming mortars ;-). I guess they knew they could abandon it, after they made sure that tank is KO.

The mortars are actually delayed. Had a command team call in a fire mission (7 min till rounds) and before the first rounds, the lieutenant was killed, and the next up on the radio was denied the mission, so the mortar commander cancelled the mission. Had to call another mission from a different command team.
Yes, I get it, this MG team is short a few members. But really, you don't see that G.I. a stones throw away?
who 1.JPG

Those shots sure look nice!

Are you using any mods for FB?

BTW those mortars were really devastating and your infantry push is following up seamlessly. Nothing much I can do, but I'm proud of the spirit with which my men have defended until now. Even though some men surrendering, the few soldiers remaining have been shot up beyond recognition but are still stubbornly resisting your evil pixeltruppen. They don't expect no mercy from the SS, so fight till the last breath. You have more infantry left than I imagined, I hoped to catch a break but it seems the game is over for my brave troops soon. Give me some .50 ammo and I'd show those SS boys some new exits on the map!
Edit: it seems the troops featured in this screen have been cut down and routed by my distinguished service cross nominated survivors, but there's more SS troops moving up!

Last edited:
So, my pixeltruppen are going around the wire, but the ones that went around closest to the RR track side did take a few causalities. If they could have gone straight in, prob a few less would have been hit.
This is a snap shot of my CMFB Z folder with the MODs I use.
FB Z folder.JPG
This gun crew is surrounded by the bodies of their comrades, but they continue to fight.
ls 1.JPG

Back