Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a CMBN, CMFI, CMRT or CMFB battle

Hello Jarl:

Okay, problem found and fixed. I will restart the game with the updated scenario file.
Issue: There is a "Run Away!" border all around the land area so that routing units actually exit the map. This was originally set to 'Unknown to both" but has now been set to "Known to both" and labelled as "Run away!". I am glad you picked that up and sorry for the inconvenience. I will have a restart to you tomorrow.
Cheers,

Wim

Have not idea why that happened. I will look at the scenario design. Feel free to start over. I will let you know if I find an overlooked exit location.
I'll go forward anyway, thing like that could have happened in real life also :)

When the round started i saw some green arrows above two of the tanks, then they where gone when the round was over.

Ok, just saw the last message. First bug found. Restart it is.

To avoid the automatic 'run away' I also shrunk the German deployment area by a few rows at the south end and made sure that the starting position of your tanks is outside the run away area.
Thank you for your patience Jarl.
Wim

Everything looks fine now, even my artillery barage :) Hope i didn't hurt anyone !
Where did u get info for this scenario ?

2.5 and 5 metre contour intervals from contour maps at - https://www.geoportail.gouv.fr/carte (pull down menu from top left)
Field outlines, houses, orchards from 1950' aerial photos at - https://www.geoportail.gouv.fr/carte (pull down menu from top left)
German oob from a book of German oobs in Germany published in Sweden from German records borrowed from a friend
American oob from various books, online sources, and Shanley's own account. Sorry, cannot remember all the details as I did not write them down.
The sources regarding the American situation do not agree on all points so a bit of work was necessary to determine who was most reliable. There is even a document by Shanley arguing that one of the accounts about him is inaccurate.

Back