Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a CMBN match.

B

Benlore

Total Newb, looking for a base H2H CMBN match, but can be convinced to get MG or CW or CMFI, CMRT or CMFB, if the scenario is top notch to cut my H2H teeth on.

I'll play. Scenario or QB. You'll need drop box. I have all cm2 upgraded. I'll get you my Dropbox info when I'm off work tommorow.
I'm at zooks21@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Ive got all Mods...If you get no takers im up for a QB..Dont mind what side etc i do.

Hi, Ive got all Mods...If you get no takers im up for a QB..Dont mind what side etc i do.
Sounds good. Will get setup tommorow. I'm in US, we're different time zones. Drop box? Attack, defend, or meeting?

Sounds good. Will get setup tommorow. I'm in US, we're different time zones. Drop box? Attack, defend, or meeting?
[/QUOTE

Dropbox email is at bottom of my icon. Ive got a few games going with US players seems to work well, we just opposite ends of day

I'm sorry I don't see your email. Maybe because I'm on mobile.

I have a -20%, thats less 20% so our points are more equal.

I have a -20%, thats less 20% so our points are more equal.

Oh..Ok. You are attacking. ive never played a city map like this should be interesting. As attacker i think you will need the extra 20% as defender i will have an advantage. Im happy if you want to redo it

Richardg and Titan, I'll take you up on your kind game offers soon. Got two games lined up for now. Looks like the two of you are going to set up a game anyway. Glad to be of assistance. :cool:

Back