Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a CMBN or CMRT match

Menofwar93

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi all, i am currently looking for a CMBN or a CMRT thunder match

Both are updated to the newest version and i have for both games all the matches

I like the larger/huge battles, but i am open and up for anything!

Hi there, if youre still looking for a match, we could get one going on CMBN!

My laptop isnt the greatest, so if we do a large size map, i just ask that we dont have huge numbers of units.

Otherwise, i usually play as Allies, but im down to switch it up. I just started getting into pbem so Im just glad to try out pretty much anything

Alright, i suggest we do a large map with a medium size force. Medium size will be good for like 1-2 companies of troops with armour and arty, if you want we can go with a smaller map or a smaller force size.
I would like to play as the germans, since i haven't played them yet
Also, if you are having problems with performance you can lower the tree quality in the main menu. It might help

That plan sounds solid to me. If you're happy with a medium size force, I'm in for a Large size map. Or medium. No preference.

Are you interested in setting it up?

Sounds good. I have no preference for the terrain. I'm happy to play as US, UK or Canadian.

Do you want me to put the faction on random then?
I will leave the weather settings as they are
I will probably go with open or village type terrain
Also, do you want a meeting engagemant or a attack/defend scenario?

Do you want me to put the faction on random then?
I will leave the weather settings as they are
I will probably go with open or village type terrain
Also, do you want a meeting engagemant or a attack/defend scenario?

US army is fine. I'm good with a meeting engagement, unless you wanted to try something specific. If you have any other questions just let me know

forgot one thing: the rarity
do you want rarity on standard or do you want to bring whatever you want? I personally like to play with it set to none.
And just to be sure, you have all modules?

Last edited:
I have all the modules except the Battle Pack, so I don't know if that makes much difference.

Feel free to do whatever you like with rarity, it'll be a fun change

It just mean you can't bring a small number of vehicles

I am pretty sure you can't even select the vehicles to be honest, but i have included the manual just in case

Attachments

• CMBN Vehicle Pack Manual.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I do have the Vehicle Pack, I meant I don't have that Battle Pack that just added maps to the game

Ahhh, i misread that
my apoligies
I do not think that its matters, a quick scroll reveals no battle pack maps
I will hand pick the map just to be sure, and i will try to find a good mix of open/village terrain

Last edited:
Back