Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a couple MOUT games

H

hungry animals

Hello all, I've already got parameters and the map all figured out, just need opponents.

First match-

Game: CMBS
Map: City-Water-Rough (640 x 1216) 054r Meet.btt
Battle Type: Meeting Engagement
Battle Size: Small
Length of Battle: 1 hour
Daylight: Day
Weather: Clear
Temp: Hot
Ground: Very Dry
Wind: Heavy, from NW
No electronic warfare

I'm hoping for USA Mech Inf. vs Russia Mix, with Russia not having a better tank than the T-72. I don't mind which side to play.
For meeting engagements, I'd like for neither side to call in a pregame barrage.

Second match-

Game: CMSF2 (base game only)
Map: City (560 x 560) 222a2.btt
Battle Type: Assault
Defender: Unconventional
Battle Size: Tiny Small
Length of Battle: 1 hour
Daylight: Day
Weather: Clear
Wind: Light, from S
Civilian Density: Very Heavy
No electronic warfare

I'd like to play as Unconventional on this one. If you'd like to set up the game and choose any attacker at all I would be very happy for the surprise. I just ask that American tanks aren't present, Syrian tanks are okay with me. Pregame barrage for the attacking side is cool with me; I won't conduct one as the defender.

I'm up for discussion with almost any of the parameters if something doesn't sit will with you.

EDIT: Changed the parameters to Small battle size for the CMSF2 match. Also, if you wanna bring American tanks, bring tanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The CMBS game has been taken! Now just looking for an opponent on CMSF2

I would be interested also, either one.

Given that our current game ended in a bust, I was hoping to start another UKR Mech v RUS Mech. I'll keep the convo going in PMs.

Back