Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a ladder match

Menofwar93

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking for a ladder match, it can be either a modern or a WWII title. This will also be my first ever ladder match.

Cheers!

Menofwar93

Hi there MeatEtr!

I have got all the games, together with all the modules. What kind off CW engagement were you thinking of?

Cheers!

Hmmm..... I do prefer to play as the US, since i have played a lot as the Soviets recently.

So, a medium force size on a large map then?

Any specific rules you want to establish for this match?

Here's the settings I was thinking about. Note the rarity is on Loose (I like the wiggle room it gives us when buying units). Map I found is Huge Ortmannsdorf Village 267.

33IrvCa.jpg

As for rules, no TRPs, no air power, no pre-plotting arty/mortars on setup. Honestly not sure what else, CW is out of my comfort zone, not sure which is what. Are those Dragons very effective? I noticed every single squad can get one. Maybe limit your troops to one per platoon?

Those settings are sollid.

I agree with all the rules

The m47 can be a very effective vehicle killer, but it can strugle against tanks sometines. Max range is about 1350 meters. I can bring a max of 1 per platoon if you want me too, so we can keep things interesting.

Oh my! That wasn't supposed to happen. My CMH doesn't do what it's supposed to do sometimes. I also was having some PC problems lately so those 2 things may have gone hand in hand with eachother.

I will place the file manualy inside the folder this time. I am terribly sorry.

Oh my! That wasn't supposed to happen. My CMH doesn't do what it's supposed to do sometimes. I also was having some PC problems lately so those 2 things may have gone hand in hand with each other.

I will place the file manually inside the folder this time. I am terribly sorry.
Ahh ok, no worries! Yeah CMH sometimes loses it's DB path for games. Im in the habit of checking this by right clicking on the game in CMH and check the DB path. I also sometimes look in the DB folder to see whos turn it is. (y)

But lets put this battle on hold for now. I see you signed up for the new CMCW tourney as well too. Perhaps we'll meet in there. Should be starting soon.

Back