Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a PBEM Opponent

E

enigma6584

Real life has just gone back on the backburner. :happy: I'm looking for a PBEM opponant who can give me a minimum of at least one turn per week. I play "Iron" rules. I don't have a scenario picked out yet but if you have one in mind I'm all ears.

In this thread I'm actually looking to play a game of CMSF. I have all the modules so scenario selection is pretty broad.

No I don't at the moment. Go right ahead. I'll start looking as well.

@eniced73

How about the scenario "NATO 25km to Suran?" If yes, pick a side and I'll set it up.

@eniced73

No response from you...I take it you are no longer interested?

Computer MB fried. Sending it back to evga. Apologies. Will definitely catch up with u after they send it back

Any idea why your motherboard fried?
Thinking of upgrading my to a Asus MB, but not totally sure yet.
Have Gigabyte now, having issues with it.

LH

Any idea why your motherboard fried?
Thinking of upgrading my to a Asus MB, but not totally sure yet.
Have Gigabyte now, having issues with it.

LH

Did not really fry I guess. The USB controller went Kaput. All of a sudden all USB connections would not work including mouse and keyboard. Had to revert to the old PS2 standard. That got old quick so I am RMA'ing it. I have an EVGA nForce 750i SLI FTW. It has worked pretty good up to this point. Thank goodness it has a 'lifetime' warranty on it. Just send her back and they will replace or give you something more up to date / same value as you paid if available.

My nephew has an ASUS that I am using now as a replacement and it works good. ASUS is a good brand to go with.

Sorry to hear about your troubles...hoping you have luck in getting it fixed ASAP.

I could probably do one more PBEM. I play "Iron" rules and ask for a minimum of one turn per week. Anything more is a bonus. What are your preferences?

Back