Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for Ladder Game

D

DasTiger

Hi my Fellow FGMers. I have decided to venture back onto the ladder after a year and a half hiatus. So come one or come all and whoop up on my rusty old ass. You may win but I will do my best to fight you for all I got. :):2draw:

Let's have some fun. I use DropBox and H2HH or CMH; what ever it is called...

Howdy old boy... I am your huckleberry to get back into the action... I have all CMx2's up to date... pick out something and send me an invite to email posted here....

Cheers
-Fredrocker

Excellent! I can do either, and I don't have a side preference. I have all of the games and modules, so my only real requirement is a medium or smaller battle size.
Wonderful!!!! Let's play a scenario from CMFB. Hung up at Cheneux. I'll take the Airborne. DB request on the way. I will play completely blind.

Howdy old boy... I am your huckleberry to get back into the action... I have all CMx2's up to date... pick out something and send me an invite to email posted here....

Cheers
-Fredrocker

Hey Rick,

Hell Yah! Lets rumble. I'm sending over the scenario Meijel Mayhem. Good luck!! DB sent also...

Back