Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for Opponent CMFI(GL)

E

Eremitae

I have played H2H before with my friend but since I'm part of the Few Good Men now, I seek a fellow opponent here. I prefer Scenario but will play QB too. I also prefer Axis. I use Dropbox and CMHelper.

I have plenty of time to do as many turns as my opponent wishes throughout each day. Even if you can only do one turn, absolutely fine with me.
Let me know and good luck!

(If you wish, you can choose the scenario/set up the quick battle, just invite me to the dropbox; andrewlikesein@gmail.com)

Thank you!

Alright, awesome! I sent you an invite to the dropbox.
Good luck and have fun! ;)

Hello, I am looking for an opponent to play CMFI(GL) as well. I don't mind which army to play as, so if you want to start another game please let me know. :)

Ok guys, thank you for your answers. I'm ok to send both a file and start playing. But before I have a question: have you got any preference on type of battle, defending or attacking, wich army to play, dimension and type of terrain, time etc?

I'm okay for any type of battle/terrain, as long as it's a decently sized map to allow for tactical opportunities. Day time is preferred but it's okay if it is night as well. So this sir, is up to you! I do prefer Axis. You can pick a scenario that seems good for you or set up a quick battle and surprise me with Italian or Germans. If someone knows a way, it would be awesome to have a mix combined force of Italians and Germans like in some scenarios.

I'm still learning Italians (because they are super difficult to play, so I would prefer German but I don't mind a challenge ;P)

Thank you!

Back