Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for opponent(s)

Y

Yskonyn

Please be advised that concerning CMSF I am much more of a noob than CMBN. I have trouble conducting decent operations and deciding what to do in the vastly open maps of CMSF.
But I am willing to learn, if you don't mind take a little gas off the throttle too. ;)
Don't see this as an invite to noob stomping and quick wins though, that will spoil the fun quickly.

I am generally a slow player due to my irregular roster, so a turn every 24hrs will be difficult and there might be gaps up to a week sometimes (but that will be mentioned beforehand).
I have never played as the Syrians, so I prefer any of the NATO sides (I have all modules).
Let's start with a smallish scenario to get my feet wet.
Perhaps its a good idea to do an evaluation at the end to get me to learn things?

Great stuff, are you going to setup something?
I have created a shared Dropbox folder for us and invited you.

Hinderlaag scenario waiting for you in our DP. It´s you with a Dutch rescue force and me as Syrian Guerrillas.

Good Luck sir, and be wellcome

Cheers

Mate, sorry about my delay, but I have my militia ready to fight in your box.

Good Luck.

I currently have more than enough active games. :D But once I am finished we can do.

Propuh, have more room, for more CMSF game, send another one on our DB

Yeahh m8, me to... Do you have all modules? I loved your option to play a marine scenario, I have another one with marines to play, our will you be sending another one?

Back