Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for opponents

Aurelius

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
My vacation started, so I have time to start a couple of new games. Non-ladder only.

I would like to play one in Cold War, preferably with the US, with older kit for both sides (M48s for me, T55 and/or 62s for opponent) - so an earlier starting date.

The second one - Shock Force 2, red vs red. I would like to play against an unconventional force.

Any takers?

Hi @Aurelius. Not sure if I fit your vacation needs, since my time is generally limited, and 1 turn per day is my max. I currently have no other games, so this game would be my only one.
The next FW tournament is going to be played in CW, and I'd like to get some practice with a variety of units.
I was thinking a QB medium sized meeting engagement with mixed force vs mixed force. That gives 7100 points of units.
For both red and blue, that would allow players to pick Task Force formations from the armored formation category where the formation contains both mech infantry and tank company/platoons. Also, air power in the range of 1000 points worth. The Task Force formation also contains air defense, artillery, anti-tank, and other elements that can round out the points.
Also I'd like to keep the game length to 45 mins or less.
If this fits your idea, then let me know.

@JTimo All right, I am also looking to get acquainted with CW before the tournament starts.

I just want to get the games started, cause I need time for the set up. Turn rate is fine.

Are older vehicles OK for you?

Back