Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for Pbem game

A

ariete

Cmbn 201 or CMFI.
I use H2hh.
I prefer a scenario.
I am a player with experience from CMBO time.
In a few words my profile...I wait for someone.

Hello ariete,

Send me a file - I have DB and H2HH.

I don't mind what side.

If you'd like another, send me an invite (Ariete vs Fac DB folder) any scenario CMBN/CMFI, any size, any side. I use h2hh as well, so we can chat during play.
Where's Novara? I'm in Central, USA. TZ GMT-6,

If you'd like another, send me an invite (Ariete vs Fac DB folder) any scenario CMBN/CMFI, any size, any side. I use h2hh as well, so we can chat during play.
Where's Novara? I'm in Central, USA. TZ GMT-6,
Thank you for your reply.I have sent an invite.Tz Gmt + 1

I'm back off track, and I'm unsure whats wrong with my CMFI. When I start to do the set up, I'm getting tremendous lag. I don't have any problems with CMBN, even in large scenarios, but here in CMFI it's taking forever to set one company up. Anyone have this problem?

Sorry Ariete, if someone can't point me in the right direction regarding this, I will be unable to play this scenario.

Facman

When I've played some biggies I've found restarting the PC gives me a better response.

I'm playing 'Hot Mustard' with Aulette. When setting up I had some serious jerkiness moving the camera as well as lag setting troops up. I turned the graphics down and it helped a lot.

Thanks Underfire, but I did try the restart method, with no change. I am running a powerful rig and have no troubles with any games but this one (Hot Mustard).

Thanks Underfire, but I did try the restart method, with no change. I am running a powerful rig and have no troubles with any games but this one (Hot Mustard).
It's the same problem with my pc but with the restart the situation improves, at least for my pc which is not a top performer!

I went to a cold boot and still suffering horrendous lag. I'm afraid this game is a no go. Let's try resending it to me just in case there is a corrupted file in there.

ps...make sure you give it a diff name...

I went to a cold boot and still suffering horrendous lag. I'm afraid this game is a no go. Let's try resending it to me just in case there is a corrupted file in there.

ps...make sure you give it a diff name...
I will send a new game if you agree.

Hello ariete,

H2HH, CMBN + CW v2.01, prefer Germans, ready to play several turns a day - European theatre... Send me invitation to dropbox...

Thanx.

It's a mirror game I think it's right to show 2 games going.Is it to me show the other?How?
Thank you in advance for your reply
Yes, it is a mirrored game. Do you a see a dropbox folder for us? The files in the box are Ariete Allied 001 and Ariete Axis 001. I show that it is your turn on both of them? Do you see this? I can resend the dropbox invite if you need me to. Just let me know. Thank you!

Back