Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Map re works as an option for better experience in game play....

The Great White North

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings all... I'm fully patched for CMBN and installed all the All In One Mod Pack and I am very much enjoying all the work some have done to make this title look simply amazing! I've decided to play some of the battles against the ai while waiting for turns from pbem opponents and today I was looking at the 111th Brigade Ridge Assault Norman D battle. I by no means wish to say that I don't appreciate the work it took to make this battle.
However what frustrates me with some maps is not having enough depth to play as I would like. By that I mean for this example I would not have put 3 Companies in partial view all at once to the enemy without scouting ahead first and having some resemblance of force preservation to fulfill my required objectives and minimize unnecessary casualties. I can understand the beach landings were brutal but I find it unlikely that such a push in haste is ideal unless wanting to have a high casualty rate for showing up to a party all at once...

Curious if anyone here has any thoughts on this or if I'm just being a pus...

I'm decent at using the game editor and enjoy adjusting maps for better set up zones and flow for maps I feel could use a little love especially for pbem games.
I have recently adjusted a huge CMBN meeting engagement map for an attack defend if any one would like to see it and give me any feed back I would appreciate it very much!
It is currently posted on the opponent finder for a play test...

Be happy to share the map file...

Best!

I just edited the map and gave it some more depth, added some more forrest un deployed the mortar and mg teams and it already feels more breathable for the start. Took me 10 min..

Now I'm ready lol!

Back