Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Match ups for Round 1 of Tournament

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Lets have the German player set up the drop box folders. But the opponent can do it if needed.

All the new players make sure you understand the rules and if there is any questions feel free to ask me.

The last spot on the roster is : Explorer (So Jediotty, contact him.)

[url=https://imgur.com/PoC09TR] [/URL]

Last edited:

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Ok, it has been made aware to me that the new players might not even know what they are getting into yet.

These battles are pre-designed Scenarios, the concept of this Tournament is to to test your skills in multiple types of Situations that are to represent challenges one might meet in combat.

(For example - Battle two will be a mission of Killing or Capturing a High value Target - The success or failure of that mission will be on that one aspect.)

You winning points for yourself is all dependent on doing better than 1/2 of the players doing the same thing you are.

So you might be in a battle situation where you are going to get mauled, the question is did you take the hard situation and save more lives and deal out more death than the other guys trying to deal with the same situation.

I can tell you my goal is to make 5 battles , all with a different task and feel and with equipment that you might not get to use often.

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
OK, 5 teams are eager and have everything in place and are ready to rock and roll.

They have the game file.

Again for those of you that are new. In this format, I have set the passwords and the scenario has never been seen by anyone's eyes except for myself.

There is no way for your opponent to have played or practice this battle or to open and gain information of the battle. This is a contest where it will all be decided on the decisions made within the battle.

Enjoy the experience - Its the best I can do as to giving you a realistic situation as to fighting the unknowns that are there in battle and having to fight with what you have been given, not with what you want.