Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Match ups for Round 1 of Tournament

I solved the required keep all files requirement. @SlySniper @madrak_the_red you will notice an archive sub folder. I have a task scheduled for every 4 hours to copy any new files that goes to Whose Turn Is It's turn archive for our match. @madrak_the_red you don't need to take any action my machine is already backing up the files and now it's copying them to the archive sub folder.

Howler

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
I solved the required keep all files requirement. @SlySniper @madrak_the_red you will notice an archive sub folder. I have a task scheduled for every 4 hours to copy any new files that goes to Whose Turn Is It's turn archive for our match. @madrak_the_red you don't need to take any action my machine is already backing up the files and now it's copying them to the archive sub folder.
Thanks for the reminder that I too archive by default. I'll do this too for round 2 on.

@SlySniper do you want the game files every day? Or can we/I simply copy my archive of the round once done?

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
There is a few that have set up a folder or Archive folder in their dropbox so they can leave the auto clear on. Just place the files in there whenever.

When you see the files removed, then you know I have them.

Its not really all that critical in truth. There is a few that have never followed this rule, you know who you areo_O As long as I have access to the latest file, I can monitor and complete any game if needed. That is all that really matters.

Gnarly

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
That's a wrap for @olaf and Gnarly. Tx Olaf for an action -packed game!

Next time I'll....

nuke-the-site-from-orbit-its-the-only-way-to-53467788.png

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
10/10 scenario, CM games are completely different when played in H2H. MeatEtr knows his stuff

Yes, I am converting people to the Dark side. H2H is the only way to play the game, but then add battles that are unexpected, not balanced, not sure of the enemy force make up and this adds the fog of war and it moves it to another level of Fun and Challenge.
(from the guy that Hates QB meeting engagements with a passion because of how boring and unrealistic they are.)

MeatEtr has all them stars under his name because he is likely the best player on this Forum.
So you have proven you are worthy from what I have seen peaking in on the battle
Watch Out everyone, Gladi might be a force to wreaken with, time will tell

Afromullet

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
I've learned a good bit about setting up a defense by my defense being brutally destroyed. The fast pace made it even more interesting.

stardekk

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Me and @sspoom also finished. He took the match with a tactical victory by hiding 1 of his guys in the first obj. Good Game.

Last edited:

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Dont give away any info, you are not a very good Spy.

We try not to talk about the games in open forums until all players are completed. We dont want to give any info out that could be of use to the matches that are slow.

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Brutal game, I really enjoyed it.

That seems to be a general theme in my Scenarios I am creating for this.

These are designed to be quick and to the point.

Successful players seem to be the ones that know how to deploy troops in advantageous positions, but also can do it quickly, no time to waste.

Looking at one of the battles I saw a great positioning of one fellows troops, the problem was, he used 15 minutes to do it.
I am pretty sure it could have been done in 5 minutes.

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Time for a update.

there is already 6 matches completed
there is another 3 over half way
4 more are on a good minimum pace
and 2 that are slightly slow but nothing to be concerned about.

With how things are going I plan on releasing round 2 at Christmas, or maybe slightly before.

Its 15 minutes in length, so some of you will surely be done with it through the Holiday break.

It has a New Theme, The Russians are after a High Value target. A Lt. Col. of the Ukrainian Army that has cost them dearly in the War with his stunning abilities.

Intelligence has found out that he is meeting local political leaders in a village near the front lines.

The Russians have a task force that has been sent with the sole purpose of killing or Capturing this man and his close staff members.

The success or failure of the mission rides on the success or failure of that assignment.