Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Match ups for Round 1 of Tournament

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Don't let the "major" victory fool anyone, most of the time I got slapped in the face. My infantry were decimated and BTR 4s were mainly cannon fodder. what helped in the end was the T90s TacAI and havimg more than twice the number of tanks... Anyway great battle!

Although I already found out about the number of tanks (although maybe Nektoman doesnt know that I know ;-)), not sure if everyone did yet so might want to keep those info's quiet until the end of the match or Slysniper opens up the AAR. I was surprised when I found out about some of them lol, unpleasantly surprised.

We have ~13 min left.

nektoman

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
I try not to think about my perspectives in this battle but what I do feel now as a russian citizen is a pride in russian tank industry - they seem to be inpenetrable.
"The armor is strong and our tanks are fast!"

Attachments

• tank-2.jpg
    tank-2.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 5

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Ok, time for a update. We now have 9 battles completed.
all other battles are flowing
And I have only one player That I have concerns with at the moment as to turn rate.

For every one to judge their pace, you should be at file # 25 at a min. distance presently.

As pointed out, the Russian finds that this probe turns into a bloody match of survival, but the battle can swing either way.

So I can announce 4 players who are guaranteed points this round since they are presently our high scorers

Hapless, Sst Joch, Gladi, and Raging AI. So if you played one of these four, the news is not so good.

Which should make everyone happy, Meatetr is not getting points this round, that is a first. (watch out, that just means he knows he needs the next 4 wins to likely have a chance as grand champ again - which is what that boy plays for.

Keep your eyes open, I will be posting round two match ups. if you are still in the mist of round one you are expected to play on both.
but a third round will not be posted until round one is done and round 2 has a major portion of players done, we want to keep it at only one game for most players.

I will get round two out to those that are ready so that they have something for the Christmas break if wanted.

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
I try not to think about my perspectives in this battle but what I do feel now as a russian citizen is a pride in russian tank industry - they seem to be inpenetrable.
"The armor is strong and our tanks are fast!"

I may post some screens and a story about our favorite tank ;-). But first he has a mission to complete! :2draw:

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
our two newest winners added in round one are DoubleD and Hilts.

Interesting, 5 of the 6 winners so far are new guys to my tournament format.

My exspearenced players are not doing so well so far. possible 5 losses out of 11 players

My pixeltruppen are working hard trying to improve that statistic! ;-)

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Hope everyone had good days.

Combined Christmas feasting and finishing the last stuffs for deadline at work I haven't been able to play much this week/last weekend.

The good thing is though that all work has been finished and that I have taken the rest of the week off. So should be back to a normal schedule.

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Update time, We have another battle completed and that adds Hohenfels and Jediotty as winners in the round 1 competition.

2 more battles are very close to being completed.

That leaves only one battle that is dragging, So I will go ahead and say it right here. Ishfar and Accidental Italian, you two need to pick up the pace a little. ( but I am still treating the Holidays as time away, so that is not being held against you or anyone as to a decent turn rate)

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Ishfar and Accidental Italian appears to have made a cease fire over a week ago, so we are actually only 3 turns away from wrapping up round one results and I can post how you are all sitting to each other and discussions on the first battle can begin.

But make a note: if by chance you make a cease fire, please inform me.

nektoman

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
@Lethaface congratulations to your heroical tank!

This victory is the more so important for your pixelsoldiers because they are living men. I conclude it watching their behavior - it seems they can't refrain from exultation trying to make a large high-speed triumphant loop on the battlefield at the last minute:ROFLMAO:

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
@Lethaface congratulations to your heroical tank!

This victory is the more so important for your pixelsoldiers because they are living men. I conclude it watching their behavior - it seems they can't refrain from exultation trying to make a large high-speed triumphant loop on the battlefield at the last minute:ROFLMAO:

Thanks!

Preparations for the medal award are already underway, Serzhánt Zabusov is ordered to take quickest flight to HQ for protocol preparations.

And indeed he did make sure to have his own Victory parade on the field already (he wanted to honour his fallen comrades and was afraid due to Covid the real one might not be possible ;-) ). He had plenty of ERA left after you shot out 5 blocks with 125mm, plus APS to make sure nobody will disturb the parade. Thanks for the good game!