Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Match ups for Round 2

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Update on round 2, we have 5 groups already completed. Its a short and quick battle so many are progressing quickly.

Also I have been busy during my free time getting all 3 of the remaining scenarios prepared.

Each with its own flavor.

Round 3 will find a attack on a fortified anti air position deep in heavy wooded country.
(it has some terrain challenges as to how to use some units in such terrain)

Round 4 finds us in totally different Terrain with a US Stryker force and Russian units rushing to gain control of a village and land bridge location.

Round 5 is a small task group sent to create a diversion and hopefully take out two 100mm AT guns before a assault on the location is begun by a armored platoon.

And with that I will have managed to make you sweat and cuss at the challenges handed to you once again and another Tournament will be completed.

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Domfluff might be off the site because of inactivity. Does someone have a way of contacting him and letting him know he needs to
rejoin.

JTimo, do you have a email address from him for round 1

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Ok, time for a update. We have 10 battles completed and one more that is just a few turns away from being done.

The other 4 battles are still in the early stages since they were away for the Holidays. So I figure we might be about 10 days out and then we will see about releasing round 3 for your all.

When the next battle gets completed I will let you know the top 4 players presently on both sides that are guaranteed of being in the top half and gaining points for round two

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
ok, here is the top 5 players for each side so far. highest scores first

Russia : Gnarly, Grayfox, FivefiveSix, Hapless, Gladi

Ukraine: Raging AI, Hilts, Meatetr, Aurelius, Olaf

orange means they have wins for the first two rounds Congratulations to those players.

For everybody else, lets see if you can wreak that for them in round 3

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
@sspoom and me finished last week. It was a very vicious battle in which he managed to quickly maul most of my forces. With some luck however I was able to exit Slyfoxski, the rest of my forces paid the ultimate price.

fivefivesix

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
@Abbasid111 and I have wrapped up - really brutal game, I saw at least a few enemy troops able to exit the map, but was able to eliminate the VIP target - well played!

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Time for a update. 13 battles completed.
Our newest players to be added to the winners column is Madrak The Red and Lethaface.
So Lethaface will also be in the top tier of players with 2 wins.

You can expect a posting of Match Ups for Round 3 shortly.

Acc Italian and Canadian Cat, your game is still on the bubble and I will tell you the last two games will likely come in results similar to your game. So who knows how it will play out.

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Time for a update. 13 battles completed.
Our newest players to be added to the winners column is Madrak The Red and Lethaface.
So Lethaface will also be in the top tier of players with 2 wins.

You can expect a posting of Match Ups for Round 3 shortly.

Acc Italian and Canadian Cat, your game is still on the bubble and I will tell you the last two games will likely come in results similar to your game. So who knows how it will play out.

Good, now let's see if we can continue on with that lucky streak :)