Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Match ups for Round 3

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Here is your Round three match ups

Lets have the Russian players set up the Drop boxes unless the US player just cannot wait

ZduebFr.jpg

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
I have just learned that Jediotty will be dropping out of the tournament for Round Three.

With that being the case, if there is someone else that feels they would like out of the Tournament, this would be a great time to do it before we get into round three too far.

I like to keep it even numbers so that its easy to pair up the players but we will manage as is if everyone else is still interested and enjoying the tournament.

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Ok, time for a update. It appears we have all games with players connected and turns exchanged.
Gladi and Olaf have a addiction problem and have already completed their match.
I see there are 4 other games far enough that I went in to see how their battles are going and I will
say you have delivered for me once again. Hosting this tournament is fun for me because I get to review different styles of play and
see if other tactical decisions than what I would do or think is correct works for those players using them.

I did leave some options in this battle and I see some will try and use different approaches, so seeing how these play out will be most interesting.