Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Match ups for Round 3

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Update time once again, 8 games remaining and present file #'s sent

So if you are the team at file turn 37 (you can feel terrible about your situation as to being just slower than all the rest)

In truth everyone has managed to average a little better than a file a day. So that is good.

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
For some its just the logistics of it. Sending turns back and forth might not time out well between the two locations, then add in real life and when it is possible for them to sit down and play a turn and there you have it. For some players this is about the best they can do.

I find that it does not matter where the other person lives, I can at least do a turn a day. And I have time everyday of the week to sit down and play.
But I have found that some opponents, will only play during the week and on week-ends they are onto other things.
Then there are some, that weekends is when they want to play and they will do multi turns a day. So there is all types.

Just feel lucky that the "wego system" works so that we all can fit it into our lives the best way we can.

George MC

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
I'm working from home just now - and with less (no) time on the hill I've ample opportunity to return turns during the day. If it coincides with another player in a similar situation we can fair burn through turns.
But as you say WEGO allows scope to accommodate all sorts of player situations. That's what I like about it :)

Raging Al

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
That is possible, I was already planning on asking what should be the next version of the game I should do, see what the general feedback would be. but it sure could be the 3rd one in the series
Personally, I’d still like to see a CM:FI/GL/RtV based tournament due to all the different possible factions on both sides and the variety of AFV’s, but CM:CW would also be very cool as it would be so new to everyone.