Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Match ups for Round 4

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
a good question was asked. it might look like the village has way more points than what the briefing says.
I can assure you the briefing has the correct points. What you are seeing is multi listings of points for the same area, the area are divided up. so good luck figuring out where each is.

Gnarly

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
a good question was asked. it might look like the village has way more points than what the briefing says.
I can assure you the briefing has the correct points. What you are seeing is multi listings of points for the same area, the area are divided up. so good luck figuring out where each is.

@SlySniper is either pure evil, or pure genius.... ;D

Abbasid111

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Just got back online and trying to catch up after being out of state on a family matter most of last week and weekend
Seeking my opponent's emai address to finish setting things up

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Yes, I went and viewed your match. Hapless played a excellent game.

I hope you have thought about your decisions, there was one action you could have done that likely would have made a huge difference. Private email me if you don't know what I might be referring to.

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Ok, round four has turned into a slow start for many teams, which is good if you are a slow team, since I am not worried about you yet.

We have one team completed.
and a few others within about 5 minutes of completion.

For the slower teams, you should be approaching 10 minutes into the game or at least around file 20

I have one team that was on hold and had informed me and I was fine with it. but I will need them to hopefully at least make a effort to catch up with the slower part of the pack.

Now onto the game play. I have view about 6 battles and I am seeing all sorts of different methods being used in this battle.
I am also seeing all sorts of different results.
I will only say that I did not expect so many different approaches.

I want to give a shout out to Canadian cat and Aurelius, I have watched every turn of that battle and it is very entertaining and I am sure that both players are also very focused on it also. They are both in a hard fight that has lasted the whole battle.

I will only say that I did not expect so many different approaches.
OK that sounds cool. I look forward to hearing about them.

I want to give a shout out to Canadian cat and Aurelius, I have watched every turn of that battle and it is very entertaining and I am sure that both players are also very focused on it also. They are both in a hard fight that has lasted the whole battle.
What an honour. :) A very tough fight that is coming down to the final minutes. I'll refrain from further comment - obviously.

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Ok, time for a update, we have 5 matches completed and all the others are moving along.

If you are one of the two matches that find yourselves at file number 20, you should pick up the pace some, that is a little too slow of a turn rate.

Other than that things appear to have been going great, it seems some of you have really enjoyed this last battle.

I would hope we approx . 3 weeks out from starting the final battle. it should go a little faster if I recall, not as many units anyway, so less things to have to give commands to. But once again, it will be a battle unlike any other you have played.

olaf

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Ok, time for a update, we have 5 matches completed and all the others are moving along.

If you are one of the two matches that find yourselves at file number 20, you should pick up the pace some, that is a little too slow of a turn rate.

Other than that things appear to have been going great, it seems some of you have really enjoyed this last battle.

I would hope we approx . 3 weeks out from starting the final battle. it should go a little faster if I recall, not as many units anyway, so less things to have to give commands to. But once again, it will be a battle unlike any other you have played.
Its slowed down to one turn a week here

Sgt Joch

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
My match with Stardekk is over.

That was a really interesting tactical exercise.

I want to publicly thank Slysniper for setting up this tournament. All of the scenarios so far have been challenging.