Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Match ups for Round 4

Lethaface

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
I had already send a message to Olaf, but last weeks have been rather intense on my end. Anyway we are still not the slowest luckily, but I hope to get back on track starting this evening.

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
ok, its time for a update and now to make some of you sweat if you do not see your name as a winner for round 4 so far

We have 11 battles completed and only 4 that are still in the process.

the slowest team is on file # 33 and they appear that they might be able to catch only one other team.
So you might be the team of " Your name shall not be spoken"

I will list the 4 winners so far for both sides best to worst.

Russians: Howler Madrek, Monkey King, Gladi
USA: Hapless, Meatetr, Sgt Joch, DoubleD

The other three games are still on the bubble

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Well Olaf will be going on to try and get that perfect record. (all 5 battles with a score)
Leatherface, you have a very slim chance of keeping yours going if the last two battles out there come in as Russian wins.

It appears you two were very evenly matched in this battle.

Lethaface

FGM MEMBER
Well Olaf will be going on to try and get that perfect record. (all 5 battles with a score)
Leatherface, you have a very slim chance of keeping yours going if the last two battles out there come in as Russian wins.

It appears you two were very evenly matched in this battle.

Ok, go Russkies! :)

The end result was indeed very close, think I literally had a couple more points than Olaf. Still, much better compared to how things were looking at the beginning of the battle.