Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Match ups for the Final Round, Rd #5

Raging Al

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
So I really like how this has played and how quickly we were able to go through it.
It’s been great fun to take part, thanks for putting the time and effort into this, @SlySniper. I’ve only won the one battle, but I’ve enjoyed the experience and would definitely sign up for any similar tournaments in the future (CMFI, please ;)(y))

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Ok, 5 battles completed and the two that are left are only one turn apart. who will be our slowest matchup in the final round.

But we are close to wrapping this thing up. Well done to all of you that have participated and made it through the whole event.

Now the only question left is "whats next"

I have actually really enjoyed running this because of the fact that I could peek into the battles and see how they are playing. Its great imput for me as a designer to see how my battle is playing out.

So, I was thinking of doing CMBS next. But I thought, let you guys give me imput as to what you would like to see. The options are CMBS, CMFI (all modules), or CMFB.

It does not mean I will go that way, but again it sure might.

greyfox

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Would enjoy another go at this. While Black Sea would be cheapest for me since I already have it, I would have a concern over the fact that there are only 3 factions to play as.

Is there any way to get the scenarios to play with friends?

Raging Al

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
CMFI is my preference, CMBS second choice. But whatever you decide I’ll be signing up again (y)

As @greyfox says, CMBS has only three factions, whereas CMFI with both GL & R2V modules, has so many different factions to work with. That will really mix things up :cool:

fivefivesix

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Myself and @Gunsalot have finished in a draw ... very intense fight, many of my US teams were out of ammo at the end. I will also sign up for any future @SlySniper tournaments, had a lots of fun with these scenarios.

Gunsalot

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
This tournament was awesome. My vote for a future tourney would go with CMSF2 again, (the only one I own) or CMFI (I might invest in another module in the near future)

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Just send my file, after this 2 min left. So I will be the slowest :)

This week(s) have been quite demanding at work; crunch before release deadline 1/1/2021. So I'm rather deep into troubleshooting and fixing /helping with all kinds of stuff, so at the end of the day the pixeltruppen have to fend for themselves ;-)

We should be finished begin next week at the latest though. It's a great battle!
I feel I was doing great in the beginning but the last 5-6 min I felt I keep making mistakes / not thinking things through well enough (and in other ongoing PBEM).

Not sure what the end result will tell, but it's quite a bloody battle on both sides AFAIK.

Last edited:

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Ok, last turn has been send. There will still be fighting for the objectives the last 60 seconds, the die has been cast to end the tournament! :)