FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
georgemc@coldclimbs.com
Sounds good, DB invite sent to @George MC (y)
Excellent! I’ve got the game file from Sly - already setup DB folder - but will be this evening before I get the chance to access it.
Look forward to it :)

SlySniper

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
ok, round two game files have started to be sent.

I am still looking for a invite from Denis, Eniced73 and Holoween for a round two folder.

I did get a link from George MC but that does not give me access to dropbox files in. So George or Meatetr, see if you can send me a full invite to the folder. :)

Denis the Menace

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
drouin.denis@bbox.fr
ok, round two game files have started to be sent.

I am still looking for a invite from Denis, Eniced73 and Holoween for a round two folder.

I did get a link from George MC but that does not give me access to dropbox files in. So George or Meatetr, see if you can send me a full invite to the folder. :)
Oops forgot to send the invite ! @Lethaface email address received and a dropbox folder is now open Sir !!

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Ok, everyone has received your round two game files and should be able to proceed on with the new challenge

greyfox

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Myself and Shorker have finished our match. Was a lot of fun, and my first time playing as the Syrians - which isn't saying much as this is only the third ever scenario I've played in SF2.

Lethaface

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Lol. I have more off time too. I've been roaming the forum hahaha.
However, I gots to crank out a couple of crucial design/requirements 'user stories' before the next sprint. Working from home in lock down isn't that great for certain things, at least it's different. I find it harder to just get started with things, like do a braindump on a whiteboard and ambushing the next person walking by for some idea validating, that sort of stuff.

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Ok, Its been a few days and I see 9 of the 10 matches are running smoothly.

I reviewed them from the german side and I see there is 9 distinct battles raging. Not a one similar to another as to approach.

It is very interesting to see how much varience can happen with so few units.

The 10th battle has a MIA player - Don't make me send the MP's to find you. Military jail is not fun at all

Lethaface

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Ok, Its been a few days and I see 9 of the 10 matches are running smoothly.

I reviewed them from the german side and I see there is 9 distinct battles raging. Not a one similar to another as to approach.

It is very interesting to see how much varience can happen with so few units.

The 10th battle has a MIA player - Don't make me send the MP's to find you. Military jail is not fun at all
Interesting that everyone has a different plan. Although we are just in the first turns, it looks like another great scenario!

holoween

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Im really wondering what is in the german mission briefing that there are that many different plans.

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Nothing.
But I should say, well there is some similarity in a few of the battles in that the offence went similar directions, but then the defense they encounter is different. So each has its own challenges.

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Update: all battles are progressing nicely.

We have 2 battles completed - a few of you are overachiever's as to how fast you are playing through these.

Reminder : You don't need to win the battle to be in the top 5 for scoring, just need to be better than the other Guy. (Just like being chased by a bear, Just need to be faster than the other Guy)

yesterday, I managed to get battle #3 partly ready. - This battle has the Dutch evolved, (It is 20 minutes long) I am sure this battle will be something you have not likely played before as to the forces and challenge

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
3 battles completed now. All other battles are progressing nicely.

I do have one fellow that has informed me he will be dropping out of the tournament after this round.

So I will put it out there, if anyone else feels like dropping out, it would be a good time to lose one more player so that the numbers are even once more.

I can look for someone to fill in as another option. - my last option will be to have someone play two matches instead of one (they will have only one of the matches predetermined to count as their score and they must play that match at the same or faster pace as the other match.)

Round three will be 20 turns and I call it "Dutch Rat Patrol" That is the only hint you get.

I have planned in my head that this tournament would be 5 rounds - but had not set it in stone, figure I get feed back from you all and see how smooth it would run or how long it would take. Since the matches are going generally fast, time is not a issue.

I will also let you know Round 4 will see the British in all of their glory - for those of you waiting to play them. ( I do have one player I know of that does not have the Brits in his ownership) so that round will be a issue for him - but again, if needed we can find someone to take his place for that round if needed.