Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Match ups for tournament Round #2

Gnarly

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Gents, for those players still following this thread, I'm looking at playing this blind H2H with an FGM opponent in a non-ladder match. Without giving anything away, do you recall if this is fairly evenly balanced, or biased towards one side or other (if so, which side and by how much? It is described as 'German patrol runs into enemy units"

Looking for either a sorta fair fight, or slight bias for less-experienced player.

TIA

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
I think this is fairly evenly balanced, German forces are stronger but Syrian have option of pulling some tricks to negate the difference. Interesting terrain / battle for both sides I think!

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Out of the 10 tournament games , 7 wins for Syrians, 3 for Germans

Add all the scores together and divide by the matches and the Adv score was 160 points for the Syrian player.

So there is your handicap, anything under that score is a german advantage

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Guess I did good that match than, as I played against a good player @Denis the Menace. Although I had some experience with CMSF2 German mechanized forces (played the German campaign after CMSF2 cam out), not sure if my opponent had much with the Syrians.