Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Match ups for Tournament Round #3

Raging Al

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Time for a update:
Ok, the fifth battle has been completed. so a very close draw with 2 points separating them. So I expect they will both be on the bubble as to getting points for this battle since this battle scoring seems to be the most even so far in those that have been played, so it could split 4 to 5 as to which side has the most points.

So with 4 battles left, I think we might see three of them finish this next week.

So for now, I plan on releasing battle #4 next week-end at some point if they come in this week.

Also, I started preparing the final battle as for the tournament. Created the map, selected forces and sat down and did a first play test.

I am proud to say, it will again be very different than the other four.
It is a battle in mountain terrain with infantry formations and now different small arms become all powerful rulers of the battlefield.
Movement and positioning and being able to call in fire from mortars will be all important.
A nice tribute on how to end this Tournament.
Looking forward to both rounds 4 and 5 for sure

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Ok, I will be posting round 4 match ups later today.

So you can set up drop box folders.

We have 7 matches done, the other two are very close to being done for round 3

People scoring for round 3 so far are Accidental Italian, Grayfox, Sspoom, George MC, Gunsalot and Raging AI

You can also start talking about round 3 in the after action report.

Gnarly

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Gents, as per the scenario #2 thread, for those players still following this thread, I'm looking at playing this blind H2H with an FGM opponent in a non-ladder match. Without giving anything away, do you recall if this is fairly evenly balanced, or biased towards one side or other (if so, which side and by how much? It is described as 'Dutch Rat Patrol: Efforts to destroy a Syrian convoy"

Looking for either a sorta fair fight, or slight bias for less-experienced player.

TIA

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
I think it's ultimately reasonable balanced but mildly pro dutch (especially in beginning), however the battle might be less dynamic for the Syrian player as in it's mostly up to the Dutch player how it plays out..