Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Match ups for Tournament Round #4

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
ahh Stupid, that does not work either. Ok I have a error, I need to go back and see where I messed up.

So everyone hold on round four matches, I need to find my error and re-post

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
OK

I have fixed the matches. so the match ups have been re-posted. British player can set up the dropbox

also remember we have a update to run from battlefront.

All old dropbox folders can be deleted except for the two remaining matches

Shorter vs Olaf
Meatetr vs Lethaface

Just wanted to post an issue with the new CMSF2 patch. It only affects users that need to change the install path, which is probably most of us! The installer creates a new nested CMSF folder within your installed game. Just follow c3k's instructions to fix it and double check your version at bottom right, should say 2.03 (BFC)

you can copy the files from the nested patch location (the second "Combat Mission Shock Force 2" folder) and move them into the same folder in the original CMSF2 location. Don't copy/move the folders: just the files inside the folders. After all the files are moved from the nested CMSF2 folder into their correct location, you can delete the nested CMSF2 folder.

(Or, just delete the nested CMSF2 that was installed with the patch, and redo the patch, this time dropping the "Combat Mission Shock Force 2" from the installer location.)

This....This is gonna be bloody
Haha yeah I see we got the big boy toys for this one! Heavy metal thunder slugfest... always the crowd pleaser! :shootero:

WOOHOO!!! :gitaro:

RQR6-HFfDRIvqs02fEzaLUAc0ft3KCiFOr_E-BCm67A.jpg