Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Match ups for Tournament Round #4

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Yes, that is 5 completed battles for round 4.
Glad you all enjoyed it,
now seeing how it played out in these battles. I would do a few adjustments and tweaks as to forces if I had to do it again. Oh well

The 4 remain battles are all progressing, but I expect we are a few weeks away from going into the final round with what I am seeing in turn rates in a few of the matches.

JTimo

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Yeah, it’s summer, and some of us are playing 2 games simultaneously for the Gary Owen cup, so I vote to wait till round 4 is more complete before we start round 5.

Raging Al

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Yes, that is 5 completed battles for round 4.
Glad you all enjoyed it,
now seeing how it played out in these battles. I would do a few adjustments and tweaks as to forces if I had to do it again. Oh well

The 4 remain battles are all progressing, but I expect we are a few weeks away from going into the final round with what I am seeing in turn rates in a few of the matches.
I’m really interested to know what changes you would make and why, but I’m assuming you can’t say anything until all matches are finished?