Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Match ups for Tournament Round #4

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Also, if you have not figured it out, delete the dropbox files if your games are done.

I found out this round I was having to delete files from the folders because I could not have all the games in my system without running out of allowable storage space.

But I think that worked well, since once I have a copy of the files, there is no need for them there and it cuts down on your wasted storage space also.

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Was a great battle indeed, real slugfest. :shootero:

From wednesday till next week monday/tuesday I'll be away from home. So I'll be back in time for the next challenge.

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Almost completed, 8 of the 9 battles in the books
the next two players in the scoring win column for the round are Sgt Grunt and MOS:96b2P

JTimo gets the award for slow player this round as he drives eniced73 crazy.

Please, no comments about the game yet.

Get the drop box folders ready for round five, we can get the final round rolling once we have them in.

JTimo

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Sorry guys. Was taking a break from the forums, letting emails tell me when it was time to return, but for whatever reason, I haven't gotten any. Guess @eniced73 wasn't happy with my current turn-rate either. Will get this finished when I get his next return. I think we have 7 turns left.
@olaf, I left you a message asking for your email which I now see is in your bio, so I'll send you a DB invite now.