Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Matt Mulder's Gallery

Matt_Mulder

Please tell me what sound mods you are using. All the weapons sound great and even the troops voices are good. What are they?

Hi DasTiger

Well ,you probably have followed Ithikial's thread in which you can download mod packs etc... adds great visual value to the game.

For the sound itself, type " waclaw sound mod" in google, it should let you download it. Once you have downloaded it, please put it in the Z folder. I remember I may have changed one or two noises ( taken from Jorge MC sound mod 2.0 on Battlefront ) other than that Waclaw's sound mod is the best ever, isn't it ?

Wow a CM vid.. awesome. thanks for the work.

that panther is a bitch

excelle++++++nt vid

Yah mods often make a game come alive x2.
They sometimes require you to think. [about how to install]

well worth the effort

Hi DasTiger

Well ,you probably have followed Ithikial's thread in which you can download mod packs etc... adds great visual value to the game.

For the sound itself, type " waclaw sound mod" in google, it should let you download it. Once you have downloaded it, please put it in the Z folder. I remember I may have changed one or two noises ( taken from Jorge MC sound mod 2.0 on Battlefront ) other than that Waclaw's sound mod is the best ever, isn't it ?
Thank you!!!!!! I have downloaded them and it is like a new game for me.

no problem. I admit it definitely is a new game. No more flashy green grass !

my entry for the July video competition. lots of voice files when canister is shot at a close distance

a village map that you will pretty soon be able to fight on :

wt3.bmp

This team just got hit by a RPG. They don't worry about return fire, they just medic the hell out of their buddies!

0mkg.jpg

after playtesting my latest custom map "Montesquieu 1.0" against @aef027 , here are my top killers :

1. Elite sniper. Picked off quite a few Amis in the battle.
6js9.jpg

2. Panther :
2msm.jpg

3. Super Panther
Everyone in this tank deserves an Iron Cross.
o3mc.jpg

Back