Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Medieval 2 Total War - What happened to "Kingdoms" DLC on Steam?

Badger73

One of the Few
FGM MEMBER
Okay, okay. This is not FOG2 related but it is medieval gaming related . . .

I am loading my Steam library to my back-up gaming PC and checking that each game works there one-by-one. When I got to "Medieval II Total War", I noticed that even though it's "Kingdoms" DLC is in my Steam library, it doesn't appear with the game. When I follow the Steam instructions to 1) Go to my library and right click Medieval II: Total War, none of the Kingdom campaign shortcuts appear. There appears no answer on Steam. Does anyone have any idea what happened and how to resolve? Thanks.

psalm-54-f1b73d76872a7267f691738c6621c7d9.jpg

Okay, after double-checking, I discovered my initial download from Steam was corrupted. After uninstalling and re-installing, I found how to successfully play the campaign DLC.
  1. From your Steam Library, right click on "Total War: Medieval II - Definitive Edition"
  2. Left click on "Play"
  3. In the resulting pop-up window, left click select the game/campaign you want, then left click "PLAY"
GetAttachmentThumbnail
These options do not appear if you open TWM2 from a desktop icon. The ability to select different campaign TWM2 DLC is only available from the Steam library as noted above.

That's all folks. You can all resume your normal lives now . . . . o_O

Reactions: mTk
Back