Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Mission to Maas - second H2H test

S

stardekk

Me and @Sgt Grunt tested the battle, and I came into a conclusion that the scenario is not balanced in favor of KG Pieper I wont explain why its not balanced until I will finish the battle because of obvious reasons.

I've tried to balance it and I need a tester to see if the scenario its balanced.

Why does a scenario need to be balanced other than in a bout which is a ladder game? I don't think any of my scenarios is very balanced just to give the Axis player a chance to sweat a bit.

Well the scenario is not historically accurate in terms of morale and some units. I have adjusted it to be historically accurate and I want to see if its more balanced.

It's not a scenario that is intended to be balanced.

The only unit that seemed unrealistic to me was the crack panzer IVs... but since that is a pretty useless tank anyway, they did not make any difference in my playthroughs.

I want to make the scenario balanced so it can be played in Ladder games in H2H.

Back