Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

More campaigns like Domination Tunisia?

So we got Domination: Tunisia 1943 CMFI QB campaign on the go. (see thread link if you're not familiar with it)

It would be easy to cobble together another strategic map for a similar scale and concept Domination campaign for CMBN or CMRT or CMFB (although we have CMRT covered at the moment with the Brigade Battle Campaign)

What I would need help with is building the QB battle maps .... not as simple a process as I thought and relatively time consuming. :shocknaz:

Running the campaign afterwards is quite simple then -- players generate small/tuny QB's using pre-built maps and fight it out.

We could do a section of Hell's Highway for Market Garden... or a small section of the Ardennes ... or Normandy.

I think the scale and simplicity of this might work really well ... and might be fun to try out in other theatres.

Would there be interest in that?

@Badger73 I thought the latest patch fixed that issue of units running towards the enemy? I'd still vote for a CMBN tourney cause its the only one I own :D

Great suggestion! I would avoid any CMBN tournaments until Battlefront can fix the "Fleeing towards the Enemy when in Bocage" bug.
That leaves CMBF for now. Would any of @A Canadian Cat's maps at Final Blitzkrieg - Map Listing work as is for your needs?
Well, we could set it in Holland during Market Garden ... a section of Hell’s Highway?

CMFB also not bad.

The trick with the QB maps is that each one needs to work as a ME, All Probe and Ax Probe as well.
So you need a medium sized ME map that can then be adapted to be attacked and defended in both directions.

Back