Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

More Dutch House Images

Kandu

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Here is a screen shot of the first Dutch house that I have fully completed. Or rather, completed as far as I can manage the editor. I am stuck on two problems. I relaid the brickwork to (1) eliminate the wooden beams at the corners of the original graphics, (2) show that the walls are 'double' brick and tried to lay correct arches above the windows and doors as per the second screen shot. But the Editor will not allow me to lay bricks at any angle no matter how much I fiddled and tried. Since I am not a programmer nor an accomplished graphics artist, I don't know how to solve this. The second issue is the floors. TaL's (Tanks a Lot's) two house makeover have wooden floors that disappear when viewed from outside. When I use his same floors for my houses they show up externally as uni-colored platforms. I tried to solve this by bordering the floors with bricks and grass but to no avail. The floors simply turned black and disappeared. Again I don't know what the issue are here. Anyway, here we have it.

Attachments

• HollandHouse008-06.jpg
    HollandHouse008-06.jpg
    995.8 KB · Views: 4
  • HollandHouseBAD.jpg
    HollandHouseBAD.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 4
Back