Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Mouse Deceased.

Mine died. Burial ceremony poorly attended due to virus. It was still emotional though.
Anyway, rolled around Amazon for a bit and eventually bought this.
I don't like wireless because there is still that split second delay that can get me killed playing World of Tanks (among many other things).
I do like all the pretty colors that are now available. ATM I'm using "pulsating" green. (That one's for you @HOA_KSOP .
I don't like a mouse with 20 different buttons I will never use.
The mini disc it came with wouldn't load, but the website was easy to use and programming was intuitive.
So, if you are thinking about a new mouse you might give this a shot.
-----

I gotta Mionix Naos 7000 DPI and love it! Full palm grip so pinky and thumb rest on the mouse!

mionix-naos-7000-official-banner-389x380.png

Mine died. Burial ceremony poorly attended due to virus. It was still emotional though.
Anyway, rolled around Amazon for a bit and eventually bought this.
I don't like wireless because there is still that split second delay that can get me killed playing World of Tanks (among many other things).
I do like all the pretty colors that are now available. ATM I'm using "pulsating" green. (That one's for you @HOA_KSOP .
I don't like a mouse with 20 different buttons I will never use.
The mini disc it came with wouldn't load, but the website was easy to use and programming was intuitive.
So, if you are thinking about a new mouse you might give this a shot.
-----
Agreed.... I prefer cable connection ..... I haven't changed my mouse for years, I have a illuminated Keyboard which I can change colours.........

Back