Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[Movie] 22 Miles (Netflix)

Action in action movies that is non-stop is boring. Usually. Not this time. Story is simple...and nothing is as it seems. 'Nuff said.
The action sequences are extremely well done and (mostly) believable. Well, with Iko Uwais he's so unbelievable that he's believable. You'll
remember him from the "Raid" movies and perhaps from the Netflix series "Wu Assassins."
Mark Wahlberg plays his usual psychotic self and has some great monologue lines. And that crazy-eyed look. I love him.
Add the "Walking Dead(s)" Lauren Cohan, who really knows which end the bullets come out of and the whole thing is just great fun. It kept
my attention start to finish and there is some hope there may be a sequel. Although a lot of the characters will not be returning.
Check out the trailer. Serious "mTk Seal of Approval." :love:
-----

Did you bought the indonesian scenaries? It was filmed in my city, Bogota, Colombia, so for me it was very distracting seeing some of our landmarks or public transport in the "Yakarta", but I'm curious to know if someone who doesn't know the city (if you haven't) gets the indonesian vibe. Apart from that it was a good action flick, but I don't think is going to have sequel, because it did poorly in the box office.

Back