Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[Movie] Ballad of Lefty Brown (Netflix)

- --
The above vid provides a nice backdrop for a rather haunting song. It doesn't show up until the end credits, so you're welcome.
I ran into it when looking for a YT of the movie trailer. But goodness! Isn't Maiah Wynne terrific? Going to have to research her a bit after this post.
This stars Bill Pullman. He's come a long way since attempting to repel that alien invasion. I've seen a couple of his movies recently that have really upped my opinion of
his work. This one is a little odd in that not just a whole lot happens. I mean it's not boring. It's just not full of meaningless gun fights and CGI. That gives him plenty of time
for you to learn about his character and it is an entertaining trip. It also has a terrific supporting cast and I challenge you to find Peter Fonda. Anyway, this movie is all about
Pullman and I think he succeeds in presenting Lefty for his fans. Pretty sure you'll agree.
---
I didn't say there weren't any gunfights now, did I?
---

Last edited:
Back