Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[ Movie ] Deadwood

Only available on HBO?
Then I have a problem.

In the United States, I can subscribe to HBO via Amazon Prime Video services. That allows me to stream from HBO as an available channel on Prime for a monthly fee. That's how I watched Game of Thrones; by subscribing for April and May. Is Amazon Prime available in Argentina? If so, check out the subscription services; HBO, Cinemax, and so forth.

@Louis - Well, the pricing models differ between our countries but the first step is to purchase Amazon Prime services .These provide Prine Deals, Prime Delivery, Prime Video, Prime Music, and more. Things like exclusive deals and shipping discounts. Prime video gives you free access to a pretty broad streaming library. However, Premium channels like HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz, CBS All Access, and such require an additional monthly subscription fee for each of them to view those streaming services. Subscribing to HBO grants you access to all their offerings for a month. It's an extremely cost effective way to watch Game of Thrones and Rome.

Watched "Deadwood." I found I was having a hard time remembering where it all left off. Fortunately, the director provides some hints along the way so the viewer can keep up a little. This presents more as just a regular 2 hr episode than any end-of-series resolution. Some story lines come to an end and some don't so lower your expectations a bit and you'll be just fine. One of my very favorite characters gets quite a bit of face time..."Calamity" Jane. I savored every moment.
So as Al Sweringen might say "Step up and enjoy the show, you coc*******s!"

Back