Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[Movie] Stowaway 2021 (Netflix)

"My goodness, mTk! Your movie tastes are, uh, a bit eclectic aren't they?"
"Uh, yes. That's a fair assessment." From 1880 to Space travel seems to about cover it.
My current movie du jour takes us on a mission to Mars with Anna Kendrick. Sure, I know I could stop right there and get 10 <like> clicks.
I'm only 30 minutes in and things have already gotten a little creepy and the mission is only 12 hrs old. No one has mentioned the reveal
of our stowaway is likely going to over burden the life support system and kill everyone. However, there is plenty of time for the director to
squeeze every drop of anticipated suspense before stuff starts to hit the fan.
Just wanted to give you a heads up in case you like the genre (and/or Anna) and hadn't heard of this yet.
----

Last edited:
Well, finished watching.
Hmm. I may need a day or two to consider this.
This was about the most boring, interesting movie I think I've ever seen.
Anna Kendrick's performance was a bit of a breakthrough. Perhaps. Given most of her performances I've seen to date have been of the cutesy, comedic air-head variety
this effort may allow her to expand her future rolls. I still hope she still does cutesy though 'cause she really is soo damned cute! :p

Well, finished watching.
Hmm. I may need a day or two to consider this.
This was about the most boring, interesting movie I think I've ever seen.
Anna Kendrick's performance was a bit of a breakthrough. Perhaps. Given most of her performances I've seen to date have been of the cutesy, comedic air-head variety
this effort may allow her to expand her future rolls. I still hope she still does cutesy though 'cause she really is soo damned cute! :p
So mTk you gotta hard-on for Anna Kendrick? It's ok we all do! :p

Anna-Kendrick-hottest-sexiest-photo-pictures-46.jpg

Reactions: mTk
The film would have been more up to date with how politicians and other people think if it had shown a situation where the three-man crew and Michael discussed the situation where one would have to be sacrificed to save the others by using the mindset of political correctness.

One of us has to be sacrificed. We, the three-man crew of which one is asian and two are caucasians are picked and trained for this mission. Michael who is a negro isn't supposed to be here and has nothing of value to contribute for this mission. But if we sacrifice him so we, the ones who are picked for this mission among which two are caucasians, can survive and do the job we are supposed to do, people are going to call us rasists and not politically correct.

Being called a rasist and not politicalky correct is the worst thing that could happen to us and NASA so one of us caucasian crew members has to sacrifise himself so there is one of each skin colour returning although the negro won't have contributed to anything of value for the mission.

And the film would end with the slogan: Long Live The Political Correctness Fascism.

Back