Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[Movie] Warm Bodies (2013) - Amazon

A little while ago we were talking about the movie "American Werewolf in London." The consensus being it was really ground breaking at the time for a werewolf movie.
I remember thinking the first time I watched it "WTF is this?" I'd just never seen anything like it (for the genre) and it took me some time to get my head around it.
Well, I've found another one. "Warm Bodies" treats the zombie genre like nothing else you've ever seen. While it is worth watching just for the novel approach it
takes towards monster movies, you should watch it just for the performance of Nicholas Hoult as the Zombie named "R". I found him horrible and charming at the same time
as he acts out the roll of a zombie, but not quite a 100% zombie. I thought his body language and facial expressions to be extraordinary.
I'm less than 1/2 way through it but I am rooting for him to have a happy ending. This is not likely, but I'm cheering nonetheless.
It's available on Amazon but I haven't seen it on other services yet.
So, with a small sample size I"m up for an "mTk Seal of Approval" for this unusual and entertaining movie.
I think you'll agree.
"Not...safe." Indeed.
---

It's a great little movie
Loved the acting from the lead character and his zombie 'best friend '.
A unique take on the whole zombie thing.
Highly recommend it!

Reactions: mTk
Back