Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

MST3K

Rambler

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Anyone else here a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000? Probably one of my favorite TV shows growing up. The premise is a guy is exiled by his bosses onto a satellite, and he builds some robots to keep him company. The bosses force them to watch bad movies, and they deal with it by riffing the movie. Here's one of my favorite episodes, The Giant Gila Monster!

Big, big fan of MST3K, my roommates and I watched it religiously in college. Some of the best ad lib I have ever heard.

LOL.. never seen this but me and my pals sometimes have a bad movie night. This is the classic we still talk about to this day.
Deadly Prey starring Troy Donohue as the oiled up denim hotpants wearing trained killer. You gotta see it to believe it. Hilarious.

Haha, oh man that movie looks awesomely bad. I'm going to have to track it down! Off to watch Riki Oh. If I can sit through Manos The Hands of Fate, I think I can handle Riki :D.

@Old Velcro - Awesome, glad to see another fan around here! I started watching them in the mid-late 90s when I was in Jr. High/High School. Mike was the host at that point. It wasn't until later that I saw the earlier episodes with Joel.

Edit: @Bootie - Just finished Riki Oh. LOL What did I just watch? That was bad. Hilariously so!

Last edited:
Back