Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Multi-player Combat Mission Campaign

Probus

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
(Copied from the Battlefront Forum)

I've been working on getting retired (last day is Nov 6th) and now we are still running on generators in my part of Oklahoma due to the ice storm. Joys of living in a rural area.

I've personally tweeted Elon to see if I can get in on that Starlink trial but haven't heard back from him yet. :D

All that being said, I'm gonna try to get a trial campaign going before Christmas.

I've gotten a lot of good feedback. About 6 players is all I'll need for the trial. Leaning towards CMRT but nothing in stone by any means. We've already had several volunteers. Please post here if you want to participate.

If we get more than 6, I will randomly set a player to MIA for X turns to test rules for folks going on vacation. The object of the test campaign is to beat out a set of basic rules (folks have given me some already) not to beat the opposing team. I will cut the test short (unless we are having too much fun) once the campaign rules are good to go.

More to follow

Last edited:
I'm interested as well! I don't own CMRT but I'm open to purchasing it. It seems fairly cheap with only the base game and no modules, and it's one of my favorite theaters of the war.

It's going to be a blast! I'll keep everyone up to date and post the "in work" rules and map(s) on something like Google drive where we can add all our comments and collaborations. Never be afraid to brainstorm.

Back