Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Multiplayer Idea (one battle with several players)

I think there could be enough fellow members to start a second parallel 3vs3 match.
If there is interest we could use this thread to rally the participants?
This thread has above 1000 views and therefore some interested readers who maybe like this concept or a curious about it to try and test. Also there are already two reserve players possible ready to start if there is a new match?

15 minutes very manageable I'd say.

Anyway, I would be interested in participating!

Okay, fantastic!

I am going to start a new call for a second (parallel) 3vs3 match.

First participant is @Lethaface (but it would be great if you would agree to still be available as reserve player for the first match if necessary?)
@VonPlutz, would you agree? (but it would be great if you would agree to still be available as reserve player for the first match if necessary?)
I (@Kraut) would be available as a FC, but would withdraw if there are more than 6 players interested to play.

Any more players ready to start please let me know.

I don't think I can commit the way it deserves.

That's the thing, campaigns usually last months / a year or two.
Ok, so I assume reserve players need to fill spots for those that (temporarily) fall out due to RL battles? In itself I would say it can be interesting to play out such a thing over a longer period. Once going full steam I'd expect the workload to become less and more streamlined. I've had PBEMs in the past that went on quite a while (and remained interesting). But life doesn't always cooperate with such things, at least in my case lol.

Okay, fantastic!

First participant is @Lethaface (but it would be great if you would agree to still be available as reserve player for the first match if necessary?)
@VonPlutz, would you agree? (but it would be great if you would agree to still be available as reserve player for the first match if necessary?)
I (@Kraut) would be available as a FC, but would withdraw if there are more than 6 players interested to play.

yes still available.

I always like the idea of having a 'in game' avatar like a HQ unit named after a player (I do this from time to time in QB's). Once that avatar dies or is wounded they can no longer play and and second in command takes over.

I can command a tank platoon or something small like ATG platoon or even a FO (now I'm been silly).

Okay, fantastic!

I'm still interested. May need a walk through over discord on how the shared file works.
I am limited to FI and FB.

I always like the idea of having a 'in game' avatar like a HQ unit named after a player (I do this from time to time in QB's). Once that avatar dies or is wounded they can no longer play and and second in command takes over.

I can command a tank platoon or something small like ATG platoon or even a FO (now I'm been silly).
Nice idea. It probably would force players to preserve their HQs a bit more than usual I guess, and up the immersion.

I'm interested in being in a 3v3. How did the playback work out? Can I have the specifics of that please?

Back