Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

'Murica, F Yea! (USA appreciation thread)

Meat Grinder

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, I love Australia, just like every red blooded patriot does. Who can deny that Crocodile Dundee and Steve Erwin are much admired here in the land of the free? The Land Down Under and the USA have many similarities. Both countries are big as hell and were "tamed" by some real men (and women).

Now one thing Aussies pride themselves on is their wildlife, and rightly so. Australia is home to many impressive and deadly species, not the least of which is.....Crocodiles.

Not to be outdone, we have some big lizards right here in the U.S. of A (by God)!
Check out this beast. 15 foot long, and probably close to 1500 lbs (that's in freedom units, feel free to translate to the metric system).

You really want to do this? ;)
Y3vEU.jpg

@Gnarly, @Artemis258, @Johnsy

15 foot long? So... the average size of a saltwater croc?

Also hah to your 'freedom units' - an outdated system you inherited from the British, recognized world wide to be completely obsolete.

Kinda like American hegemony :p (sorry -PoliSci nerd)

We have Harley Davidson and the best looking women.

'Murica.
You can keep your Harleys. Fat ungainly monstrosities, can't take a corner, can't take a bump in the road, and ye gods the inefficiency...
EDIT (got permission from the better half for this): At the end of the day I like my motorcycles like I like my women. Lightweight, Multi-role, and Asian.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Artemis258 Harley's didn't start out all big and fat. They were pretty skinny back in the day. There is a motorcycle museum near me in North Carolina. Wife and I visited recently. Fascinating.

http://www.wheelsthroughtime.com/

Anyway, Harley does have the Sportster, which is not at all fat and very fun to customize. I've owned two, a '79 and an '09. Fun bikes! I think Harley even has a 750cc and a 500cc these days.

Harley isn't the only American motorcycle manufacturer, BTW. Indian is back in business, and there is also Victory motorcycles. Check out the Victory Octane. Sleek looking and 104 HP, bone stock. Made in 'Murica!

octane-1.jpg

Back