Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

'Murica, F Yea! (USA appreciation thread)

'Murica was first!
-
Du2FwKn.png

Actually first use of the figure (sort of) can likely be credited to the Aussies during WWI.
However, 'Murica was first with "Kilroy". Waay before Louis. LOL

Last edited:
'Murica was first!
kilroy.png

Actually first use of the figure (sort of) can likely be credited to the Aussies during WWI.
However, 'Murica was first with "Kilroy". Waay before Louis. LOL
Actually yep.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_was_here (Look familiar)

British version was a "Mr Chad" which if you didn't know by now is actually my first name. :p

Now we wait to see if everyone's civil rights get "Trumpled."
Not like they werent when the poor joe in the country was forced to HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE or pay a FINE at TAX TIME, and then had to pay the outrageous price of ODUMBOCARE even with discounts, and I know cause my wife worked in Kentucky for the health.gov unit... it was a f..kin joke...

Also The Donald will not take my civil right to own a gun (not like the women that breaks laws), which will be needed since alot of his haters are destructive M..F..ers... as seen on Friday...

Murica's got one big problem... most are spoiled and arent in tune with the world... it is sad...

nough said... back to my soapbox, wasnt that a big thing years ago in Murica, the Soapbox Derby... it probably offended some ass and now I believe it is gone...

@mTk your country wants to end mine :oops:

"Trump suspends the importation of argentine lemons"
View attachment 12467
What do we do now with so many lemons?
Someone wants? lol
Obama come back !!
Obama was a f..kin joke (But I supported him cause he was OUR President, I didn't go crazy because he was a joke or believed in some of the things he was doing, he was elected so I figure we have him for four years, unfortunately it was 8, but)... but I forgot you lived here so you saw the difference in spending by the government, the deficit, the way job numbers were reported, the media bias, the constant avoidence of the truth, and why the hell should Murica take care of all the other countries, when we need to take care of ourselves, I never bought Argentinian Lemons... they had nasty look by the time they where shipped to the USA, and only kept on the shelf for a day or two before they turned rotten, I always try to cook with Florida Lemons, mucho better... and I try to do that with all my purchases, buy Murica, but now-a-days with trade packs, all the stuff seems to be made outside the country... and I hate to say it, most of it is crap... Japanese Steel is just recycled Budweiser Cans... lol

As far as ending your country (please be real)... I presume your country can survive on its own, I know my country can, even with all its turmoil...

Back