Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Music before the pandemic

P

Panzerknacker

You guys remember the good old times( lol an 24 years old talking about "good oldt times" ) before the pandemic?

In Germany we have the so called "zeltpartys" (tent partys) where song like
this or
this is played haha.

its about drinking and having fun, dancing and rocking on.

At least thats my opinion or conception about a good fun party !

cheers panzerknacker ( with at least 3,5 liters of beer into his blood cycle, which is not a lot for a german, , haha :p )

Edit: What i meant , or the essence of my post is, that i miss all these times. Having a good time with your friends having a drink our just enjoying time.... thats really missing especially in these times.

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome times.

the funniest thing is , the singer is coming from our town , its not a joke ! haha :LOL:

Dude , its so iconic around the more rural areas where i live. Good parties, drink a lot of beer and have fun with your friends.

Of course, the text only makes sense in german. Ill translate it tomorrow , please dont expect too much intellect, hehe. Der Hahn muss laufen as you said . :2draw::cool::D

Edit: thats also one thing i would like to try. Brewing your own beer must be very satisfying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude , its so iconic around the more rural areas where i live. Good parties, drink a lot of beer and have fun with your friends.

Of course, the text only makes sense in german. Ill translate it tomorrow , please dont expect too much intellect, hehe. Der Hahn muss laufen as you said . :2draw::cool::D

Edit: thats also one thing i would like to try. Brewing your own beer must be very satisfying.
I already translated it myself.. my German is not perfect but good enough in this case :)

Back