Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

My honour is loyalty.

W

Wastemoreland

Oponent needed for CMBN my honour is loyalty.
I have played this once long long time ago as germans. Didn´t go to well that time.
You get to pick side. Ladder or not is up to you also. It´s a 2 hour long scenario. So I´d prefer a comitted serious player that has the time and effort to get the turning going. Meaning roughly a turn per day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ups. Pardon me. It is a meeting engagement. And keep in mind that I have a more detailed knowledge of the size and strenght of german forces than the allied ones.
How does pre arty for both sides allowed, only not in deployment area sound?

Last edited by a moderator:
Right that was epic and it took an emotional toll on me! That being said.. up for another one biggie? You choose side and scenario m8. Lets do ladder this time.

I sent you another file. Let me know what you think. Looks like a real challenge for allies. Happy to switch sides if you want.

I had a look at the scenario and its too scary for me tbh. I put a new meeting engagement in the folder that would be a bit more fair for the both of us.

Back